|Photo credit: Vera Kratochvil|
Before chocolate eggs were invented, Easter used to be the celebration of Christ's resurrection. However, the day is important not only for devoted Christians. It is a special time of the year, when we can re-think, renew and "revive" our own existence.
- Is there something in our life, that we continue putting up with although it has long become a hindrance?
- Is there something new, we would like to concentrate our attention on?
- Are we afraid of stepping on the road less traveled?
- What do we actually want to do?
- Is there a way to live up to our dreams?